Discover how intelliHR works—what problems it can help you solve and who uses it, along with a tour of its features, pricing, and integrations.
I’ll also explain how intelliHR compares to similar tools.
What Is intelliHR?
intelliHR is a strategic people management platform that helps you enhance performance, culture, engagement, and retention. With built-in analytics and AI, leaders can get actionable insights in real-time about their people and organization.
Founded in Australia in 2014 with the goal to become the No.1 people technology platform in the world, intelliHR is well on the way to achieving this ambition. Currently operating in North America, United Kingdom and the Asia Pacific, intelliHR has been recognized multiple times by G2 for ease-of-use and customer service—a result of customers’ rave reviews of their product and customer support (reflected in their NPS of 61).
In addition to providing intuitive, easy-to-use tools and automation that help ease the administrative burdens traditionally associated with HR, intelliHR facilitates strategic decision making by helping HR and leaders to better visualize, understand and explore their people data.
Who Is intelliHR For?
intelliHR works with companies across a wide range of industries including accounting and finance, engineering, consulting, technology and IT, health, professional services, logistics, and legal. Additionally, intelliHR is used by, and is useful for, a range of areas within your business.
1. intelliHR for HR
intelliHR helps human resources professionals at all levels to streamline manual processes, save time, and work strategically—not just administratively—proving the ROI of HR.
2. intelliHR for Managers
intelliHR provides practical and easy-to-use tools to help managers support and empower their teams, including performance management, feedback and check-ins, diary notes, and manager admin and dashboards.
3. intelliHR for Leaders
Human capital metrics help leaders to visualize people's data. Everything from performance, to sentiment, to training investment, to how many people they have and where they’re located, is available at the click of a button. With this information at your fingertips, you’re able to make strategic, people-centric decisions that impact people and the bottom line.
4. intelliHR for Employees
intelliHR helps create a great place to work, characterised by exceptional employee experiences. Employees are empowered by intelliHR’s self-service tools to manage their personal information, set and track goals, provide feedback, keep their qualifications up to date, and manage learning and development. What they love even more is knowing that the organization is not only listening to them, but when they see the resulting actions they feel heard.
What Challenges Does IntelliHR Help Solve?
1. Streamline manual HR processes with automated workflows
One of the biggest bug-bears of HR is manual, tedious processes. Chasing paper, sending email after email, following up with managers, all this unnecessary admin can be reduced to only a few clicks.
With intelliHR’s easy-to-use workflows, you can 1) automate, and, then 2) celebrate(!). Workflows allow you to streamline and automate a range of HR processes including employee experience, employee engagement, performance, and compliance.
Take onboarding new hires from different teams, for example. Automating their welcome messages, documentation requests, and policy sign-offs ensure consistency across your organization and that nothing slips through the cracks.
What customers love about intelliHR’s workflows:
- Workflows and forms are fully customizable.
- They can choose from intelliHR’s best-practice templates or create their own.
- Workflows can be role, team or department-based.
- Scheduling allows automatic distribution and rules can trigger follow-ups (so HR doesn’t have to!).
“Before intelliHR, our HR team was spending a lot of time on admin tasks - creating, sending, saving forms or information and double handling work. We now have so much more time to focus on our staff and company processes.” Helene G - Education Personnel
2. Ditch distributed data with intelliHR’s centralized employee database
Another major issue faced by HR professionals is distributed people data. Some employee information might live in your payroll system or HRIS, you might have an organizational chart in a PDF form, and other data like headcount and diversity are accessible only in spreadsheet reports. When you add survey and engagement tools to the mix, things start to get pretty complex!
intelliHR helps unify your HR and employee records in one location. Your people's data is secure, safe, and centralized, so you can spend more time looking after your people than looking for their information.
Here’s what that looks like:
- Searchable employee directory with automated org chart.
- Single self-service employee file with personal details, job information, qualifications, performance, and feedback attached (that also has a manager view).
- Powerful, real-time analytics for performance, culture, engagement, financials and more that provide instant reporting and a full picture of your workforce.
3. Analytics - get insights in seconds, not hours (or days!)
Do you want to truly understand your people and make people-centric decisions that are based on data, not guesswork, gut feeling, or hours of data analysis? intelliHR’s advanced AI-powered analytics provide insights into your people in real-time.
Through analytics, you can understand, explore and report on every stage of the employee lifecycle, from attraction to employee engagement and development, to retention and attrition.
intelliHR’s analytics are intuitive and easy to use, letting you:
- Bring your people data to life with dynamic, interactive graphs, charts and dashboards.
- Drill down and cross-filter any data by business unit, pay grade, tenure, supervisor, gender, work type and more to get to the source of issues.
- Identify problems and opportunities and act on them quickly.
- Monitor sentiment and track changes and trends over time.
- Receive insights and recommendations that provide deeper insight into your people data.
What’s On The intelliHR Roadmap?
Founded in 2014 with the goal to transform workplaces, the intellliHR product has evolved substantially and continues to do so!
In 2020, the workplace and nature of work shifted forever, and intelliHR helped drive and support the change to remote and hybrid workforces. With employee wellness tools and our COVID-essentials platform, we’ve also added support for languages in commitment to becoming a truly global platform.
intelliHR is customer-driven, which means that we’re constantly making updates to the product based on feedback, and the product roadmap for the coming year includes some exciting new features, including:
- Additional languages in-platform, including Spanish, French, German, and Mandarin
- A range of integrations, including native integrations to Azure Active Directory and ADP
- Continuous updates to the Analytics features and available insights
intelliHR Features Overview
Okay, so now you’ve got an idea of intelliHR’s capabilities, let's dive a bit deeper into the main features and how they can help you do intelligent people management.
1. Continuous performance management - empower high-performing teams
Say goodbye to time-consuming performance reviews with intellIHR’s continuous performance management tools. Harness a combination of feedback, goals, training, and performance analytics to empower employees and leaders to reach their true potential.
- Set and track goals that are cascaded from above, shared across the team, or self-set and managed.
- Gather feedback through check-ins on role-alignment and to empower meaningful development conversations and see if/where employees need support. All feedback is stored in employees’ profiles, so it won’t be lost or forgotten in their next review.
- View an employee’s entire performance history, goals, and achievements at the click of a button, helping to minimize recency bias and conduct more efficient reviews.
- Give managers real-time insights and visibility over their people.
2. Employee engagement - engage and monitor employee sentiment year-round
Want to know how your employees are really feeling? intelliHR’s suite of easy-to-use employee engagement tools helps you understand and track your employees’ wellness, satisfaction and loyalty, on an ongoing basis (instead of via a once-a-year survey).
Collect continuous feedback that helps support performance, facilitate growth and drive culture:
- Put feedback on autopilot with 1:1 check-ins, peer feedback requests, wellbeing pulses and eNPS surveys.
- View feedback and manager diary notes on employee profiles, keeping a single source of truth.
- Visualize engagement across your organization and drill down to see trends and issues with analytics and reports.
- Provide managers with dashboards and admin tools to support their team.
3. Analytics - intuitive, easy to use, and value-packed
Visualize your people's data and use it to make informed, strategic decisions in real-time with intelliHR’s powerful, yet easy-to-use analytics suite. This automatically reports on all the data in your system, providing HR, managers, and leaders with incredibly useful insights across individuals, teams, and the entire business.
Customers love intelliHR’s analytics because they are intuitive and easy-to-use, no analytics expertise or spreadsheets required.
Dynamic, interactive charts and dashboards let you filter any piece of data by business unit, pay grade, tenure, supervisor, gender, work type, and more to quickly identify trends, issues, and opportunities (and act on them!)
Access over 30 pre-built reports including:
- Employee satisfaction
- Employee wellness
- Training investment
- Attrition and turnover
- Goal performance
- Performance improvement
- Survival analysis
- Or create your own, intelliHR lets you report on any piece of data.
4. Compliance - improve accuracy and always be audit-ready
Stay on top of HR compliance and record-keeping with intelliHR’s compliance tools.
- Store and track certifications, licenses and qualifications and send automated reminders to staff when they need to be updated or renewed, so you don’t have to.
- Easily distribute new or updated policies and procedures to staff for sign-off.
- Run reports on completion rates and receive alerts when action hasn’t been taken.
- Self-service tools for training and CPD requirements allow employees to manage and record their own training against their profile.
intelliHR vs competitors
Are you looking for the one HR system that rules them all, one software that can do it all? Although it can be tempting to go down this path because, at face value, it seems like it would simplify things, HR heavyweight Josh Bersin says the most successful HR systems are best-of-breed and built-for-purpose, and intelliHR fits that bill perfectly.
Unlike many other all-in-one solutions on the market, which do lots of things but can sometimes spread themselves too thin (think quantity vs quality), intelliHR has a deep focus on analytics, automation, and performance, designed and proven with science to ensure the highest rate of user adoption.
Additionally, in comparison to major competitors Lattice, Culture Amp, and Bamboo HR, intelliHR has been voted by customers as better for ease of use, customer service, and analytics (G2 Crowd).
- Unlimited industry-leading support and 96% customer retention rate.
- The interface is customizable, intuitive and easy-to-use.
As part of intelliHR’s commitment to being a best-of-breed system, we have public API and integrate with other best-of-breed tools, so that you can create the ecosystem that works best for your unique needs. Integrations and add-ons include:
- Scout Talent
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft power automate
- Intelli Search browser extension
intelliHR has three a three-tiered pricing model, which is priced per user. You can choose to pay monthly, or annually for a discounted rate.
- Employee Engagement
- Performance Enablement
- Strategic HR
If you have over 1,000 people in your organisation, speak to a consultant for custom pricing. Schedule a demo here.
List of Related Tools: Global Payroll Solutions for Distributed Teams