Share Your Expertise On People Managing People!
We’re looking to build a long-term relationship with a writer experienced across HR, leadership, and organizational development. Someone with a love of writing and storytelling who is also passionate about, and experienced in, creating great organizations that people want to work for.
You’ll be pitching, researching, and writing articles on People Managing People, a forward-thinking publication and community for people passionate about employee experience and building a better world of work.
Our audience is HR folks, execs, managers, supervisors, start-up founders, business owners, and anyone who suddenly finds themselves leading a team.
You’ll be working on a per-piece contract basis offering flexibility to support your busy schedule. You could write one article per month or one every other month, for example.
Topics we cover are:
- Strategic HR management
- Employee experience design
- Organizational development
- Remote/hybrid working
- Workplace culture
- Learning and development
- Employee relations
- People analytics
- Future of work
- Tech and tools.
You’re a great fit if you…
- Love workplace culture and design, strategic and tactical HR, leadership, and organizational development topics. You love sharing knowledge and want to make a name for yourself as an expert in this niche. People & Culture is actually your thing. We’re looking for thought leaders (or thought leaders “to-be”) with experience in the field.
- Own your work—and want a platform to build an authentic relationship with a wide audience. We care deeply about our rapidly-growing audience and want to publish best-in-class content that they will absolutely love.
- Professional experience in HR, leadership and management, or organizational development (3+years)
- English writing skills and a willingness to improve
- Adaptable voice and tone (we have a style guide to help)
- The ability to breathe life and inject humour into traditionally dry topics.
Nice to haves
- Previous writing experience, either on a personal or company blog
- Experience writing SEO-friendly, long-form blog articles.
- This is not a typical “content marketing” copywriting job. Instead, we want you to become a strategic contributor to the publication, share your articles on social media, and contribute to the voice of the brand
- Article length: from 800 to 2,000+ words
- Compensation: at least $200 USD per article (with opportunities for more qualified writers to earn more).
- You’ll be working in tandem with a friendly, multi-disciplinary team experienced in content production, digital marketing, community building, and SEO
- You have the chance to work on interesting projects and have a byline on a trustworthy, reputable blog
- Flexible workload
- Flexible schedule
- No weekends
- Ongoing & long term work.
How To Apply
Sounds like your cup of tea? Excited to get writing, share your knowledge and build your brand?
Please use this form to apply.
Thanks in advance for your interest!