This article will help you quickly compare and evaluate the best hiring and staffing software, as well as some other useful recruiting tools.
There’s a lot that goes into hiring the right person for an open job position. The Undercover Recruiter reports that 46% of talent leaders say that finding high-talent candidates is itself difficult to do and 52% of hiring managers struggle to identify top candidates amongst the slew of available names.
Using software or other digital hiring tools can simplify the recruitment process immensely. For example, LinkedIn notes that shorten the time to make an offer and employ recruiting algorithms to find the most productive candidate.
I’ve come up with a robust list of staffing software solutions. Looking for permanent or temporary staffing software? There’s definitely something on this list that can meet your hiring needs. In this post, I’ll share with you the top staffing agency software and highlight a few of their best features and recruiting tools.
Quickly Compare & Evaluate The 10 Best Staffing Agency Software
These tools can help find the best job candidate, organize applications, track staffing initiatives, and onboard new employees.
The Best Staffing Programs List
Here’s a shortlist of the best job recruiting software:
Have some questions before we dive into each tool? Start with this handy FAQ.
Who Uses Staffing Software?
Staffing agencies are obviously one of the most likely candidates to use staffing software. But many larger corporations with robust HR departments may use staffing software to handle their own office staffing initiatives.
Why Use Staffing Software vs Going Through A Staffing Agency?
By choosing staffing software over an external software agency, you become completely in control of your hiring process. Additionally, any time or money you put into the recruitment tools will stay with your company for future hiring processes.
What Are The Most Popular Tools That Staffing Agencies Use?
Recruiting agencies use many different tools, like an Application Tracking System (ATS), Recruiting Customer Relationship Management Systems, Talent Sourcing Software, Onboarding Systems, Human Resources (HR) Tools, a Background Screening Tool, a Candidate Engagement Tool, and/or Video Interviewing Software.
How Much Does Staffing Software Generally Cost?
Staffing software may cost anywhere from $50-$100 per user per month or more. If you are doing a one-time-cost deal, it may range closer to $250-$1000 per user.
Recruiting software can be a part of staffing software solutions…but it can also be its own thing with a sharp focus on bringing on new team members and onboarding them efficiently. Check out these 10 Powerful Recruiting Tools.
The HR Manager is reader-supported. When you click through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
Overviews of the Best New Tools for Staffing Management Solutions
Here’s a brief description of each of the online staffing tools that are featured on this top 10 list.
1. TargetRecruit – A cloud-based recruiting tool part of a suite of apps that cover everything from job boards to credentialing/onboarding.
2. JobAdder – Recruiting software with an emphasis on automation, AI, mobile, user experience, integration with 3rd-party tools, and CRM.
3. Bullhorn – Staffing industry solution with an applicant tracking system, business intelligence, CRM, VMS integration, and onboarding software.
4. Avionté – CRM and ATS system, payroll and billing platform, advanced sourcing tool, and candidate attracting and onboarding engine.
5. TrackerRMS – Track customer relationships and candidate information; manage all of your sales, recruiting and onboarding; and CRM tools.
6. CEIPAL – Recruitment and hiring tools with relationship management, AI-powered integrated search, digital onboarding, and asset management.
7. SmarterSelect – A low-cost recruitment system with custom applications, application integrations, email and text reminders, and enhanced reporting.
8. ENGAGE – AI talent intelligence with actionable market analytics, predictive trends, passive candidate recruiting, and retention risk analysis.
9. SmartRecruiters – Applicant tracking with solutions for talent sourcing and engagement with native collaboration, assessment, and AI tools.
10. Apptrino – A resume and applicants manager, job postings and placements tools, import tools for bulk data, and time-sheet management.
Other Staffing Software Options
Here’s a few more that didn’t make the top list. If you need additional suggestions for handy hiring software, check these out.
PCRecruiter – Comprehensive CRM and ATS functionality, including converged database, voice, email, and API interfaces.
Crelate – Drag & drop candidates through your hiring process and review resumes quickly without leaving your talent pipeline.
Mindscope – All-in-one applicant tracking system and recruiter CRM, advanced AI functionality, and flexible ATS.
FirstScreen – An award-winning AI digital recruiting platform, featuring automated interviews, response grading, and ATS integration.
Built For Teams – Hire, manage, retain, and analyze your workforce with org charts, PTO tracking, and applicant tracking.
StaffingSoft – An applicant tracking system with automation for data entry, job posting, searching through resumes, and screening candidates.
Fetcher – A full-service recruiting automation platform with live talent profiles, automation of personalized emails, and candidate engagement.
Zoho Recruit – A cloud based applicant tracking system with background screening functionality and a LinkedIn connector.
BrightHR – HR solutions that includes a free iOS or Android app for staff entitlement tracking and staff vacation management.
BambooHR – HR software that has tools for hiring, onboarding, preparing compensation, and building culture.
What Do You Think About These Enterprise Staffing Options?
Have you tried out any staffing company software listed above? Have you experienced any candidate platforms worth noting? Are there any recruiting tools that you think we have missed but should be on this list? Let us know in the comments.
Get our printable one-on-one meeting template, guide and example questions.
Sign up to our weekly newsletter and receive a FREE copy of our Guide Start Guide To One-on-One Best Practices.